“Valerie Sheppard is a brilliant speaker who lights up the room with insight, intelligence and genuine guidance. She educates and elevates her audiences in success principles that motivate and inspire action. It has been my distinctive pleasure to welcome Valerie to our Amazing Woman’s Day stages on multiple occasions with plans to invite her back time and time again. I highly recommend that anyone looking for a dynamic presence for your event, keynote program or symposium do the same!”~Marsh Engle, Author, Founder of Amazing Woman’s Day, www.marshengle.com
A little bit about Valerie Sheppard
Valerie Sheppard is a catastrophic-stroke survivor, inspirational keynote speaker, university lecturer, and CEO of The Heartly Center for Mindfulness and Self-Mastery™. Valerie uses the principles and practices in her multi award-winning, #1 international best-seller, Living Happy to Be ME!© as the centerpiece of her transformational practice, which is helping young people and adults, executives and entrepreneurs experiences more happiness, success and fulfillment.
Valerie helps young adults de-stress and meet life’s ups and downs with more courage, confidence, inner peace and happiness. She is passionate about guiding clients to more happiness, success and fulfillment. Using the spiritual 4-Step process she created from her own journey of transformation, her clients are healing from the past, reprogramming negative conditioning, and creating more vibrant lives and thriving businesses.
Valerie is especially thrilled, honored, grateful and committed to heart-centered leadership, demonstrated impact on entrepreneurial excellence, and positive contribution to the vibration of the planet.
“Valerie, you deeply moved and powerfully motivated our audience! The wisdom and tools you shared, and the light-heartedness and authenticity you bring to the stage make you truly inspiring. The audience made it clear how they felt about you with that standing ovation! I can’t wait to welcome you back!”~Teresa de Grosbois, Founder and President, Evolutionary Business Council
Hump Day Happy Chat #43: What Makes You So Special?
Living Happy to Be ME! Excerpt #1: Wake Up!
Valerie R Sheppard Public Service Announcement
Marcy Morrison Interviews Valerie Sheppard – Passion + Purpose = World Change Show
10 Ways to Activate Your Inner Happiness – Segment #6: Laugh More
Joy and Peace Can Be Yours!
“Thanks for being on today’s show, Valerie! You are a vibrant and amazing woman, and I know my audience enjoyed the wisdom you shared. You are awesome!”~Tonya Freeman, Host, Tonya and Friends Radio
When you work with or refer Valerie:
You can trust that she will be a coach and advocate, compassionately nurturing you and/or your referral as you explore Self, uncover hidden limitations, break through resistance and overcome obstacles to create a life you truly love to live.
Valerie loves to share her experiences and knowledge to help you dance in the chaos, smile in the midst of sadness, wonder at even the things you believe you know, and remember everything you need is already inside you! By connecting with the Truth of who you are, you can live your dream life!
“Valerie, thank you for sharing such an enlightened message during the National Christian Writers Conference. Your leadership and inspiration is a joy for all of us. Your voice of wisdom will be remembered for a long time.”~Antonio Crawford, Crawford Irby International Foundation
Below is a partial list of past speaking engagements:
- “This is How You Soar” Two and a Half Day Retreat
- 1440 Multiversity; Scott’s Valley, CA.
- “Your ‘Wings-Not-Necessary’ Guide to Soaring“
- Evolutionary Business Council Global Conference; San Diego, CA
- “This is How You Soar!: Superhero Cape Not Necessary”
- Go Girl Experience, 2-day Empowerment Project, Newport Beach, CA
- “This is How You Soar” Commencement Keynote
- Center for Investment and Wealth Management, LIFEvest Commencement; Irvine, CA
- “BE Your Magnificent Self” Dynamic WomYn Awards Keynote
- University of CA, Irvine, Irvine, CA
- “Work:Everything Else Integration: Making Your Life More Juicy and Delicious” Women in Business Spring Luncheon Keynote
- Paul Merage School of Business, University of CA, Irvine, Irvine CA
- “Essentials of High-Performance Leadership: Empowerment Behaviors for Personal & Team Success”
- Center for Educational Partnerships – Day of Leadership Mastery; Irvine, CA
- Leadership Essence-ials
- CITIBANK Healthcare Solutions; Newport Beach, CA
- Leadership Lessons From Improv Comedy Every Business Leader Should Practice
- Vistage Orange County; Orange County, CA
“It was a delight to attend Valerie’s workshop! The workshop material was filled with wisdom and love. Valerie’s greatest strength is that she’s been through it all. Her first-hand accounts of personal transformation are truly valuable.”~Dave Macek, Executive Director, Red Lotus Society
For more about Valerie check out her LinkedIn Profile: